Managing Director - Stanley Hicks
Paul Greenwood BSc MRICS
Paul is Managing Director of Stanley Hicks and has over 15 years’ experience, in advising charities and educational institutions on valuation, acquisition and disposals advice nationwide.
- Specialist in the education, ecclesiastical and charity sectors.
- Valuation and strategic estate management advice.
- Development and disposal consultancy.
- Unlocking and maximizing asset value.
- Compliance with the Charities Act requirements.
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 248 0241
Mobile: +44 (0) 7771 511 988
Paul specialises in advising charities and is one of the country’s leading education property consultants. Paul’s knowledge and experience brings together estate strategy, valuation, purchase and disposal advice on a wide range of institutional properties including schools, care homes, convents and churches. Providing specialist advice to not-for-profit organisations and Diocesan Trusts’.
MRICS – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
RICS Registered Valuer
BSc (Hons) Estate Management