Managing Director - Property
Ian Howarth BSc MRICS MCR
Ian is the Managing Director of Bellrock Property Services, the parent company of Stanley Hicks & Son. Ian has over 25 years’ experience, in advising corporate and public sector occupiers in relation to a wide range of property matters throughout the UK and across EMEA.
- Merger integration and benefits realisation
- Real estate portfolio strategy, restructuring and rationalisation
- Strategic outsourcing and performance improvement
- Legacy portfolio management
- Supplier procurement support
- Leading multi-disciplined professional teams
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 248 0241
Mobile: +44 (0) 7811 313735
Ian specialises in working with occupiers and owners of property on a broad range of consultancy assignments in relation to the development and formulation of real estate strategy for corporate and public sector organisations. Projects have involved working with executive stakeholders in order to facilitate change within their organisation through internal restructuring, portfolio strategy, merger integration, rationalisation programmes and out-tasking or outsourcing appointments.
MCR (Master of Corporate Real Estate)
MRICS – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
BSc (Hons) Land Management